Global Reach 2019 Conference Agenda Confirmed
– 8 October 2019
The confirmed conference agenda for Global Reach 2019 – one of the key international collaboration events for clean energy this year – is now available online.
Run in association with the Department for International Trade, the event will include presentations from:
- Dr. Rob Buckingham (UKAEA & Head of RACE)
- Robert Davies (CGN UK)
- Pat Graham (Copeland)
- Bret Kugelmass (Energy Impact Center)
- Jamie Reed (Sellafield Limited)
- Laurence Sanguinetti (Cyclium)
- Rebecca Weston (Cumbria LEP)
- Alan Woods (Rolls Royce)
In a first-of-a-kind collaboration, Global Reach 2019 brings together 5 major energy business clusters to open the door to tangible opportunities for collaboration between their membership.
The business meeting programme will be facilitated by BECBC through a pre-matching exercise, where all registering companies will receive a suggested programme of meetings based on complementary capabilities of other businesses taking part. It is also possible to request specific meetings as part of the programme, and accept or decline these suggestions as appropriate.
Global Reach also gives delegates the chance to hear from keynote speaker Bret Kugelmass, founder of the Energy Impact Center and host of the Titans of Nuclear podcast, on how “True Reversal of Climate Change Requires Nuclear Energy”.
- To register as a delegate for the event and to take a look at remaining sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, visit: www.globalreachevent.com
- Business meeting programme registrations for members is free on purchase of a delegate ticket to the event. Find out more here.