Businesses asked to have their say on Brexit preparations
– 21 December 2018
Local Enterprise Partnerships have been asked to assist in Government’s Brexit planning by asking businesses to complete the survey questions below.
Cumbrian businesses are being asked to send their responses to the questions below to [email protected] so that Cumbria LEP can collate responses and send them to the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy.
1. How do you think the UK leaving the EU is going to impact your business/organisation? Will this be a positive or negative impact?
2. What are your top five priorities regarding your business right now?
3. Do you have any concerns regarding the UK leaving the EU in relation to your business operations? If so, what are these?
4. Are you undertaking any activities to prepare your business for EU exit? If so, what are these? If not, please explain why?
5. What are the upcoming issues/challenges your business is facing (i.e. looking to the short, medium and long term)?
6. What are the barriers/ blockers to progress faced by your business/organisation right now?
7. Where would you look for business advice regarding the UK leaving the EU?
8. Through what avenues/ in what formats would you find advice regarding Brexit most useful? (e.g. tools, questionnaires, articles, videos, telephone hotline, face-to-face help etc.)
9. Any other local intelligence that you think will be helpful to BEIS.